Any stock (non performance) engines purchased from Hencorp JDM includes a 30-day warranty starting on the date purchased. Any performance engines (i.e. all turbocharged, supercharged, V-TEC Engines, KL-ZE Engine) include a 14-day installation & warranty also starting on the date purchased. The warranty covers only internal parts of the engine block and head and does not cover transmission and related parts such as clutches, flywheels, flex plates, distributors, alternators, a/c pumps, power steering pumps and torque converters. The transmissions also come with 14 Days Installation & Warranty if bought separately.
Hencorp JDM is not responsible for installation or improper use of any engine sold to a client, therefore the following parts and circumstances are not covered by our warranty:
1. All external parts of an engine such as axles, power steering, a/c pump, intake & exhaust manifold, carburetor, alternator, distributor, starter, emission control device, thermostat, belts, hoses, clutch, flywheel, pulley, wiring, computer (ECU), transmission, turbocharger unit, fuel injectors, gaskets, sensors, and any plastic trim pieces.
2. The loss of engine, if the engine is red-lined or competitively raced.
3. The loss of engine as a result of insufficient amount of oil in the engine.
4. Any labor for installation or removal of any defective part of an engine.
5. Any damage to the engine due to improper installation.
6. Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbo, Supercharger) for which the engine was not designed.
7. Loss caused by overheating of the engine, unless overheating is the direct result of the failure of an internal part of the engine.
8. Any tune-ups and adjustments in belts, hoses, filters, sparkplugs, emission control devices, etc.
9. Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear, unless actual breakdown occurs.
10. If a Certified Mechanic does not install engine, the warranty is void.
Hencorp JDM will not be held responsible if the engine purchased does not fit into the designated vehicle. Before purchasing the engine, the customer must verify that the engine will fit into said vehicle. We are not responsible for the failure of emissions and smog tests.
Sales & Shipping Policy-
1. No refunds or exchanges
2. No Deposit refunds
3. All refused orders will be charged 30% of the invoice amount for restocking fee plus all freight charges.
4. Hencorp JDM is not responsible for damages occurring during shipment of any engine
5. Prior to shipment, engine and/or transmission are thoroughly cleaned and prepared. It is perfectly tied down on a palette and carefully wrapped with protective plastic wrap to prevent from any damage.
General Engine Information-
Hencorp JDM provides its customers with used imported Japanese engines with low mileage. External parts of the engines such as The TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) sensor on JDM Honda motors is sometimes cracked or broken, but it really is not a problem, you will simply use the one from your existing engine since it is the same, Wiring harnesses from Japan made (JDM) Honda engines cannot be used in US made Honda's since they are made for right hand drive cars. You must use your current wiring harness. Belts, hoses, and plastic covers are sometimes damaged during shipping and can be replaced by the customer’s mechanic using parts from the designated vehicle. Cosmetic damage such as scratches on valve cover is normal on used engines and does not reflect upon performance of said engine. In addition, replaceable parts such as sensors, down pipes, and air intake boxes may be missing if they are broken or damaged; Hencorp JDM is not responsible for these parts as the warranty only covers internal parts, which would prevent the engine from starting.
SMOG & Emissions
Hencorp JDM will NOT be held responsible for the failure of emissions or smog tests. Please verify with your local authorities if the engine passes smog and emissions regulations in your state.